Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My Heart is with You - CTD482

Hello and thank you for stopping by! It’s Wednesday and time for a brand new Color Throwdown Challenge!  For challenge #482, our colors are pink, kraft and gray.
 For my card, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Flower Power along with the coordinating dies to create a clean and simple card. I started out with a white card base, then used the Quatrefoil Stencil and stenciled on some gray ink just in the center portion of my card. Next I die cut a white stitched oval from the Make-it-Market:Shakers & Sprinkles kit and glued that to the center of my card base. Then I used my Misti tool and stamped sentiment which was from the Penned Elegance set. After that, I die cut several of the flowers, stems and leaves from the Flower Power set and stamped them. I stamped the flowers in pretty in pink ink and rolled the top of the petals in regal rose, then stamped the centers in chocolate chip. The stems I stamped in cocoa and the leaves in kraft and then glued all of my pieces around the oval on my card base, popping up three of the flowers with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added three silver sequins.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Claire - February Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Absolutely beautiful... I love daisies!

Peach said...

Your card window is rather unique and impressive! Lovely flower arrangement complementing it.
x0x
Peach in NE Arizona

Marisa said...

Stunning card! Love the vellum window with the bg die.