Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wishing You A Pawsome Day - (CTD435)

Hi there!  I hope your week is going good!  Today is Wednesday and it's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge.
For my card, I used a simple layout with some designer paper and used the adorable Lawn Fawn stamp set Meow You Doin' along with the coordinating Meow You Doin' Lawn Cuts.  I started out by stamping my images from the set and coloring them with Copic markers, then die cut them out and adhered the sleeping kitty to the cat bed and glued on the toy mouse.  Next I die cut a white cardstock circle and a melon berry mat.  I used the Stitched Hillside Lawn Cuts with some yellow cardstock and adhered that to the bottom of my circle and adhered my images with foam tape then stamped the little Zzzz's above the cats head.  I stamped my sentiment along the bottom of my card and added my panels of designer paper with a scallop edge along the bottom panel. I added the circle with my cat to the front of my card using foam tape and tied on some black & white bakers twine. 
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Lisa Lara - March Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


Lawn Fawn - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Meow You Doin'



Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Meow You Doin'



Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
 

Pin It

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh, how cute Lynn!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this layout...such an adorable card!