Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wishing you a Beautiful Day - (CTD436)

Hello there, crafty friends!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!  We have some delightful new colors for all of us to create with and we hope you'll play along.
For my card, I used the sweet Lawn Fawn stamp set Bicycle Built for You along with the Bicycle Built for You Lawn Cuts to create a thinking of you card.  I started out with a square card base, then added a panel of daffodil cardstock, a strip of yellow gingham Doodlebug Designs designer paper.  Next I die cut a stitched square and used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Hello Sunshine set to stamp a few clouds and a sun and part of my sentiment, then added this to my card front.  Once that was in place, I then added a piece of new leaf cardstock which was die cut using the Stitched Hillside Border Lawn Cuts and then added my little bicycle girl with her kitty, with foam tape, which I stamped and colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I then stamped the other half of my sentiment and added some little yellow flowers from the Bicycle Built for You set.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Lisa Lara - March Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


Lawn Fawn BICYCLE BUILT FOR YOU Clear Stamps LF1323







2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is absolutely outstanding Lynn. Love it.

Lisa H. said...

such a fun and fabulous card. I love the great scene you created.