Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sweet Wishes - (CTD426)

Hi there!  I hope your week is going well.  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!
For my card, I used the fun Lawn Fawn stamp set Milk and Cookies and the Milk and Cookies Lawn-Cuts to create a birthday card.  I started out with a white card base, then added a panel of kraft cardstock ,which I stamped with kraft ink, the cookies and faces from the set.  Next I added a horizontal strip of pure poppy cardstock and a thinner strip of pure poppy striped paper.  After that I stamped and colored my images with Copic markers and then die cut them.  I added my images to a die cut white & gray rectangle that I had cut using the MFT Inside & Out Stitched Rectangles, popping up the plate with the cookie using foam tape.  I adhered the rectangle with my images onto my card front using more foam tape and then stamped my sentiment and two of the cute cookies with faces.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Leigh Penner - January Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


Lawn Fawn - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Milk and Cookies

Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Milk and Cookies


My Favorite Things INSIDE AND OUT STITCHED RECTANGLE Stax Die-Namics MFT847
 
Pin It

6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

so cute and I do love the color combo! TFS

Happy Dance said...

Cookies. How perfect are they for this challenge??!! I'm smiling at your brilliance. You've really used this color palette perfectly, and your card is so sweet. Just fun! Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

What an adorable card Lynn. Love all the little details, the stamped background and how you created a table and those sweet little faces!

Lisa H. said...

what a yummy scene!!! love all those cookies, looks great in these colors.

Happy Little Crafter said...

This card made me smile from ear-to-ear to see your expert design, coloring and construction ^_^ Thx for sharing!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet!