Monday, January 9, 2017

Love Notes - Try Something New

Hello, crafty friends!  I hope you're doing well.  It's time for a new Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!  This month's challenge is Try Something New which could be anything from trying out a new technique or like my post today some new products.
No automatic alt text available.
The members of the Where Creativity Meets C9 design team were lucky enough to be given some New products from this month's release.  Angie & Greg (the owners of Concord & 9th) were so sweet to surprise us with these fun new products.  I was sent, the new Love Notes stamp set and Love Notes Envelope dies.  Two of the dies in this set once cut, create a mini envelope with lots of possibilities for different closers, cut-outs and ways to dress it up including using the Love Notes stamp set which coordinates.  

For my first Love Note, you can see in the pictures above and below, I die cut a white cardstock envelope, then die cut a closer tab and stamped using the xo xo's along the bottom front and along the back flap.  I stamped the xo's in pink passion and pixie pink ink then blended on some pixie pink ink on top.  I also stamped the Love Note on the back flap and a pink heart on the closer tab.  Next I die cut the little tag and bow from the die set and stamped my For You in black ink and glued on the little bow and tied up my envelope with black & white bakers twine. For the note inside, I used a piece of pixie pink cardstock and heat embossed the Hugs & Kisses from the Hugs stamp set, then stamped the xo's again and blended on some pixie pink ink.
 For my second Love Note, I die cut an envelope from vellum and used white embossing powder to heat emboss the front (see first photo up top) and back flap with the outlined hearts from the Love Notes stamp set.  And before taping the envelope together, I die cut a closer tab.  For my inside card, I used another piece of pixie pink cardstock and stamped the xo's on an angle in pixie pink ink, then stamped the To You from Me sentiment on the front in black ink and glued on some silver die cut hearts.
Thank you kindly for your visit! 
I hope you'll join us over at Where Creativity Meets C9  blog and don't forget to check us out on Instagram and Facebook
Pin It

1 comment:

cm said...

Lynn, your love notes and envelopes are absolutely darling; smile-making and day-brightening! I believe you've 'officially enabled' me *grin* to invite these sets (okay, perhaps the entire release!) into my collection! Hoping to join the challenge this time round; you've certainly sparked incentive!
~carol