Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Kindness - (CTD400)

Hello friends!  I hope all of you that celebrate had a fun Fourth of July weekend.  Today I'm sharing my card for this week's 400th Color Throwdown Challenge!  Can you believe it, 400 Color Challenges?  Wow, that's a lot of great color combos and cards created, but most of all FUN!
For my card, I went with a somewhat clean and simple look I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Choose Joy for my sentiment and I used the Don't Forget to Write stamp set and dies along with an impressions plate for my embossed background. For my flowers I used pure poppy and simply chartreuse ink and did some ink blending using the chartreuse ink on the circle I stamped my sentiment on to make it pop.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

Pin It

5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lynn, this is such a gorgeous card!! Love the subtle shading over the sentiment and the hint of texture in the BG is a great detail!

Luanne said...

This is absolutely beautiful Lynn! Makes me want to leave my vacation and go home to create! Love the white on white with that pop of color - gorgeous!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so beautiful, Lynn! I love it!

Lisa H. said...

Lynn,I love this. Those flowers and the gorgeous texture you added, it's all lovely.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OMG, this is gorgeous card, Lynn! Love the texture on the background and beautiful bouquet, and shading on the sentiment circle, everything is beautiful.