Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Fourth of July to everyone in the USA!!!  Each year I try and make my mom a red, white and blue birthday card because her birthday is the day after the fourth but we usually end up celebrating on the fourth.  This year I used the Papertrey Ink Don't Forget to Write kit to create her card.
I used the stencils from the kit to stencil the envelope and used the colors pure poppy, new leaf and pacific point (SU) along with some pure poppy designer paper.  I used some Copic markers in yellow to color the centers of the flowers and added some Wink of Stella glitter pen on some of the flowers for some sparkle.  I sponged some pacific point ink onto the center rectangle and die cut two of the "Sending" and glued them together before adhering it with foam tape.  This was such a fun card to make with the pieces of from this kit!


I hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

Pin It

No comments: