Monday, February 8, 2016

Love Ya Bunches

Hello!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  It's a gloomy winter day here with rain and snow coming in later, so I'm sharing some fun Valentine's that I created for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge in hopes of cheering myself up.
I had colored these cute little monkeys from the MFT Cheeky Monkey stamp set about a week ago with thoughts of making Valentine's for my three kids, so I decided to finish them up today.  I kept each card simple with the focus on the Copic colored monkeys and instead of a full sized card made them square but still kept to the sketch.  
You can see on the photo below, I masked off one of the monkeys from the set and stamped and colored him.
That's it from me today, thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

No comments: