Sunday, October 4, 2015

You're a FANG-TASTIC friend

Hello and welcome!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!
I'm on a Halloween roll with my stamping and I'm having fun!  For my card today, my inspiration was not only this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch but also the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge (love the bats).  I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Spooktacular and some Doodlebug Designs paper to create a Halloween Friend card.
 You might be able to see from the photo below that I popped up the bat at the top of the card with foam tape and added some glitter pen to each of their wings along with some silver stars and sequins to give my card some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Great use of the sketch and insp. photo! Darling card. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.