Thursday, August 13, 2015

Giving Thanks

 Hello, friends!  Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a card that I created using the new Papertrey Ink stamp sets Morning by Morning and Scripted.  As soon as I saw this set, it reminded me of the morning glories growing in my yard, I actually have morning glories in the colors I used on my card today but the pink within the flowers is more muted.  It's fun to take inspiration from nature especially when it's in your own backyard.
 For my card I started out with a white card base, then added a rich razzleberry panel which I tore along one edge.  Then I used a piece of watercolor paper and some spun sugar distress ink to add a soft watercolor look to my background.  Once that was dry I stamped my sentiment and added my die cut and stamped flowers popping a few of them up with foam tape and trimming a few of them down to arrange them on my card.

Have a wonderful day!

Pin It

2 comments:

uncbballfan said...

You're making me regret I didn't get this set. Such lovely colors; your card is beautiful!

uncbballfan said...

No longer regretting not having this set. It jumped in my cart last night, and it's entirely your fault! All because of this gorgeous card! :)
Thanks! Can't wait to get it!