Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello Sunshine

 Hello!  It's time for the Tag You're It! Challenge #24 and our inspiration for this challenge comes from design team member Anja and her adorable card with tag.
For my tag, I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Hello Sunshine and Noted along with the coordinating hello die.  I took my inspiration from Anja's watercolored tag and die cut hello.  I die cut my tag from watercolor paper, added mustard seed distress ink and watercolored a portion of my tag. Once that was try I stamped the sun and rays in summer sun, added my die cut hello, stamped my sunshine sentiment and added some rhinestones and bakers twine.
Sadly this is my last Tag You're It! post as a design team member, I've been on the Tag You're It! design team for two terms and I've enjoyed being a part of such a talented team but have decided to step down. 

Pin It

2 comments:

HJ said...

Cute tags. I hope you will continue to blog because I have enjoyed your creativity very much. I realize being on a DT is demanding. The best of luck in the future and I hope you will have time to post your cards here for us to admire.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is a fabulous tag, I love it.