Friday, March 27, 2015

Make a Wish - {TYIC#18}

Hi there!  It's time for the Tag You're It! Challenge #18 and our inspiration is the gorgeous card with tag below by design team member Nancy Penir.
The inspiration I took from Nancy's card where her pretty colors and kraft colored tag.  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Cupcake Collection to create a birthday tag.  I stamped and heat embossed the Make a Wish in white, then stamped the lower portion of my tag with polka dots using Ombre Builders.  After that I die cut and stamped the layers for my cupcake popping up the top raspberry fizz layer and adding a die cut flower with button.
Be sure to head on over to the Tag You're It! blog to find out how to play along and to see what the rest of the design team has created.


Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

4 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love your take on Nancy’s card with this sweet cupcake , darling tag!

Nancy Penir said...

Yummy cupcake, Lynn! Love that you piled it high and added the sweet button!

Jeanne J. said...

This is the sweetest cupcake ever. You picked up so many elements from Nancy's design - it's just brilliant. Love the dotted background and that bitty button for the flower center!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn this is fantastic, I LOVE that bright coloured cupcake with the yellow candle!