Sunday, September 21, 2014

Love you to the core - {SSSC237}

 Hey there!  I'm popping in today with a clean and simple card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #237.
I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Apple Prints along with the coordinating dies and some PTI pure poppy patterned paper.  It's difficult to see from this photo but the center of the apple was die cut twice and stamped using pink pirouette ink and both pieces were scored down the center and layered.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:
 Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
 
Pin It

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Not to sound cheesy, but I LOVE this card to the core. I love the red & white color combo. Great use of this fun sketch.

Becca Cruger said...

Very adorable! This would make a perfect non-traditional Valentine's day card!

SmilynStef said...

Love your aweome variation on the sketch design ... such a happy card.

Karen Motz said...

Ooooooh Lynn, love the dimension on that apple!

Kay Miller said...

Soooooooo cute!! I love how you added the extra dimension to the apple! Adding to my list of things to try ;)

Vicki Burdick said...

Such a fun card Lynn, love that apple and sentiment!! Adorable!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Do you have any idea how easily enabled I am? Love this apple card!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my. This is FANTASTIC Lynn! LOVE the popped up panel on the apple! GENIUS!