Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Happy Trails Hello

Hello everyone!  I'm sharing another card that I created using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Happy Trails along with some Lawn Fawn dies to create a little night time scene.  I die cut a square of night of navy and then stamped stars on to it using the LF stamp set Starry Backdrops, then used a silver metallic pen and added a few dots throughout the sky along with a moon.  I die cut all of the pieces for this scene and colored them using Copic markers before putting it all together.  This was a fun card to create.
 
Have a great day!
 
Pin It

3 comments:

Debra said...

This is delightful! Love the sky!

Kay Miller said...

Oh CUTE CUTE!! I love the little scene you've created with those super cute LF stamps! Love the stitched hills too! I need to get this set out! I'm inspired!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Lynn, another LF set that I need to get. Love the sweet scene you created.