Sunday, January 5, 2014

SSSC#201 - Happy Birthday

Hi there everyone!  Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  Today I'm sharing two cards that I created for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #201.  The SSS team has some exciting news to share, not only are we going back to every Sunday but we've got two new talented team members joining our group.  Please welcome Barbara Anders and Jenny Peterson.
For my cards I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Embroidered Blooms along with the coordinating dies.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:
Pin It

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Stunning and elegant....just your style! LOVE these!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Lynn, your cards always blow me away!!! Love both of these but the red is my fave!!!!

Dana White said...

Gorgeous Lynn!

Tracy said...

Simply stunning in BOTH colors Lynn! Excellent use of this weeks sketch.

Karen Motz said...

Love these monochromatic cards Lynn!!!

Karen Giron said...

Love these, Lynn! The monochromatic look is lovely and I love the pop of white!

Lori said...

I love both of these, Lynn! The monochromatic color schemes work beautifully with the sketch.

Lisa H. said...

Lynn!!! these are beautiful cards. the leaf flourish and flower are lovely.

Kay Miller said...

Both of your cards are beautiful Lynn! I love the monochromatic colors you've used and your take on the sketch is wonderful!