Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CTD#253 - Thinking of You

 Hi there friends!  I seem to be having technical difficulties in creating this post, between my old camera having wavy lines in it when I look through the lens, my photos all coming out with a dark grey tint to them and Blogger acting up again I'm thinking maybe this post wasn't meant to be.  BUT!  It is what it is, technical difficulties or not my card is done.
It's Wednesday and time for another Color Throwdown Challenge.  Wanda is our hostess for this week and she's picked out some fresh as a daisy colors for us to play with. 
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Simple Sunflower along Mini Blooms for my sentiment. I also used the Fusion Card Challenge #14 for my layout.
Be sure to visit the other Color Throwdown design team members for more inspiration using this week's color challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper

Our July Guest Designer -
Stacey Schafer- Stacey's Stamping Stage 
 
Pin It

7 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

Such a pretty card, Lynn! Awesome job on the color challenge... you always make difficult challenges seem easy :)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

SOOO gorgeous! This is one of my favorite color combos yet. Your card is beautiful. Have a great day Lynn!

Broni said...

Perfect elements pulled together beautifully, Lynn, for this fresh color combo! I'm so sorry you're having so much techy trouble!

Barbara said...

Today is sunflower day! Gorgeous card, Lynn! You rocked that sketch, too!!

Lori said...

This is beautiful, Lynn! Love the trio of sunflowers and the little bit of sparkle from the sequins.

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is beautiful, Lynn...such a wonderful sketch and I love the pretty sunflowers!! Love how you used the embossing in the background, too!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Stunning card, Lynn, in spite of all your technical difficulites! Love this layout!