Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CTD#248 - Birthday Blooms

Hello and good morning!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.  Our hostess is Broni who chose this pretty color combo and inspiration photo.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink Bigger Blooms stamp set {love this new set} with the coordinating dies and a tag die to create a birthday card.
Be sure to visit the other Color Throwdown design team members for more inspiration using this week's color challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper

Our June Guest Designer -
Wanda Guess - A Blog Called Wanda 

 Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
 
Pin It

9 comments:

ania said...

Aww!! So pretty card! I saw your projects and I must admit your cards are awsome!! Great job!!
Luv,
Ania

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love this beautiful card Lynn. I'm still waiting on my Papertrey Ink order to arrive. Can't wait to create a card with this stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Broni said...

I just LOVE this! It's just the perfect use of colors, and the layering of the flower "bouquet" is just awesome! Love that tag die too!! Awesome card, Lynn!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

You are AMAZING! You always think of the most unique way to use stamps. So inspiring. Love this card for today - so much. I have really enjoyed being on your team this month. Have a great day Lynn!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wowzers, Lynn, this is gorgeous! Love the floral tag as the focal point!

Directmailscrapper said...

What a beautiful card! And I LOVE that sentiment -- who makes that stamp? The PI flowers are really fun too!

JoAnn said...

So petty. Love your use of the colors. The tag and banners are very pretty.

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the pretty array of flowers on the tag.

Karen M said...

Lynn, this card is totally amazing. I almost gasped when I saw those fabulous colours and all the perfect details!